Spanish School in Buenos Aires
The InterSpanish language school is located in a beautifully rennovated, classic building in the neighborhood of Recoleta, often considered to be the nicest neighborhood of Buenos Aires.
Spanish School Located in the Heart of Buenos Aires
Our Spanish school in Buenos Aires is within a 10-minute walk to the following landmarks:
- The Recoleta Cemetary
- Alto Palermo Shopping Mall
- Santa Fe Avenue (only 2 blocks!)
- Subway Line-D, Pueyrredon and Aguero stations (only 3 blocks!)
- The Palermo parks
- El Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes (Fine Art Museum)
- Plaza Francia (artisan fair)
- Dozens of restaurants and bars
Spanish School Lounge & Patio
In addition to modern classrooms, our Spanish school center in also has a lounge area with sofas for relaxing and desks for studying and working. The InterSpanish school in Buenos Aires also boasts an open-air patio, ideal for a coffee or snack break. During each daily Spanish class, you will have a 15-minute break where you can enjoy the coffee and snacks provided at the school.